Exploring the Safety Features of the 2022 Chevy Tahoe
June 10th, 2022 by l2tanalytics l2tanalytics
It may be stylish, roomy, and tough, but the really make this SUV stand out. With standard Chevy Safety Assist and an abundance of available safety and driver-assistance features, you can drive worry-free all summer long.
Stay Secure with Chevy Safety Assist
With standard Chevy Safety Assist, you’ll enjoy tons of advanced features that keep you, your passengers, and drivers and pedestrians safe on the road. The suite includes perks like:
- Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking: detects potential front-end collisions so you can quickly take action. Camera technology automatically informs the system when it needs to brake in an emergency.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: helps to avoid or reduce the severity of front-end collisions with pedestrians when your car is going below 50 miles per hour. It also provides alerts if a pedestrian is blocking your path, and enhances hard braking.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: alerts you when you’re veering out of your lane while driving, and helps you steer back to safety.
- Following Distance Indicator: provides a gap between your vehicle and the one you’re following. It can also warn you if you’re following a car too closely.
- IntelliBeam® Auto High Beam Assist: can automatically turn your headlights off and on depending on surrounding traffic.
Upgrade Your Safety with Available Features
Chevy Safety Assist provides comprehensive features for safer driving, but there are even more optional safety and driver-assistance features available. Higher 2022 Chevy Tahoe trims include great benefits like:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- HD Surround Vision
- Safety Alert Seat
- OnStar® Safety & Security
Interested? Visit to test drive a 2022 Chevy Tahoe and learn how Chevy Safety Assist can keep you and your family safe this summer
Posted in Uncategorized